Customer Care Specialist with French/Spanish
Twoja przyszła Firma
Our Client is a multinational corporation technology company with more than 71,000 employees worldwide. It is the largest company in the world which designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment. Our Client is recognized as one of the best employers in Poland.
We are looking for a Customer Care Specialist to join our Client's growing Digital Customer Experience team. The Digital Experience Specialist will join our Client at the ground level as they are opening up more channels to connect with their customers and develop a consistently positive Customer post sales Experience. He will be at the forefront of leveraging social analytics as well as receiving inbound queries from customers and will work with a matrix of people across the organization to optimize the customer experience.
- Be the frontline for our Customer Experience, receiving inbound queries and connecting the customers with the relevant experts and/or account managers
- Take the driver’s seat in our Social Care practice – collect, analyze, and interpret customer interactions online to identify requirements and information useful in optimizing customer experience, or connecting in the relevant experts.
- Become our Social Ambassador, leveraging the Our Client's Social Media program to promote what we do, eg. adding twitter handles & sharing content
- Driving contact acquisition initiatives to increase our Customer Experience reach
- Drive Opt In campaigns directly to customers as well as via Our Clinet's Sales teams
- Collaborate with the Customer Success team across both the Virtual and High Touch team to ensure the customer queries and opportunities that we hand over to them are followed through
- Working closely with the Demand Generation Centre, who is doing outbound calls for us, to ensure that the commitments they make to customers in terms of queries and opportunities are responded to, ensuring a consistently good Customer Experience
- Share input for forecast and commit calls based on your customer contact
Our Client offers:
- Attractive salary based on B2B contract (signed via devire agency).
- Internal trainings and mentoring programme.
- Working for a leading corporation with a stable market position.
- Private Healthcare and Multisport Card.
- 26 paid days off
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates who:
- Are driven: No one needs to push you to excel; it’s just who you are
- English is a must
- Speak Spanish/French fluently
- Care about creating excellent Customer Experiences
- Communicate clearly and effectively.
- Are comfortable working in a fast moving environment where requirements may change to adopt to new circumstances.
- Pay close attention to detail.
- Work well within a team.
- Are eager to learn, adapt and perfect your work; you seek out help and put it to good use.
- Are passionate about digital marketing and content.
- Having leveraged LinkedIn and/or Twitter from a business perspective a clear advantage