In-House Senior Recruiter
Twoja przyszła Firma
Our Client is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process services company.
Right now we are looking for a Senior Recruiter who will join the team in Warsaw.
- Focus on Hands on Recruitments and should be able to perform a role of 360 degree recruiter – Sourcing till Joining
- The focus would be on recruiting senior Technical candidates in Continental and Eastern Europe
- Develop consultative relationships with business stakeholders and key hiring managers
- Engage and collaborate with all internal business and identify opportunities and barriers to delivering business results and adjust regional recruitment strategy accordingly
- Develop leading edge and creative recruitment methods for senior technical hiring through Headhunting, Social Media and online job boards
- Design and direct recruiting strategies of hiring top technical talent from local competition.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees and advise the business leaders on industry trends, issues, etc.
- Work on a daily basis with onsite (Eastern Europe) and remote/offshore teams (India based)
- Increase efficiency in sourcing strategies for senior IT position.
- Work with leading recruitment agencies / search consultants to create sufficient sourcing traction.
- Ability to pre-screen and sell the company to the talent community and work with senior candidates independently.
- Introduce online sourcing strategies through LinkedIn, Social Media, Job Portals and Employee Referral for volume Technical and Engineering hiring.
- A 6-months contract (via devire). After 6 months you will be hired on a perm roll.
- Competitive salary;
- A MultiSport Card and Private Medical Care
- Interesting and challenging career path in a successful leading multinational organization
- Possibility to work in an international and global environment
- Positive, energetic, innovative and proactive culture
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates who have:
- Suitable applicants should have around 3-4 years of progressive recruitment experience with proven track record and experience IT industry in the European markes
- Fluent English
- Strong understanding of Technology and Engineering markets in Europe
- Expert knowledge of recruitment focused on digital and social media resources, applicant tracking systems and creative sourcing techniques
- Experience in leading, coaching and developing a team of direct reports is desired
- Must be self-driven and possess exceptional drive and motivation to achieve and surpass hiring goals
- Must have excellent follow-up skills and ability to work independently and collaboratively in a hands-on, high volume, fast-paced environment
- Experience with a variety of recruitment systems including experience implementing an applicant tracking system and working with recruitment partners/vendors.
- Strong leadership skills and proven judgment of talent, with an emphasis on hiring and developing high performance teams.
- Demonstrated problem-solving, analytical, critical-thinking and decision-making skills.
- Proven strategic planning and project management capabilities.
- Ability to create effective partnerships at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding, and high growth environment.