Twoja przyszła Firma
Our Client is a well-known international energy company. Currently we are looking for Candidates for the position of Office Assistant.
Location: Warsaw’s Central Business District
Your future company is: Our Client is successful international company specialises in oil and gas fields to the energy exchanges, distribution electricity and natural gas to businesses and private customers in Northern Europe.
You will be responsible for:
- Welcome guests, schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Distribute mail, order office supplies and catering
- Administrate Employee Benefits
- Assist in records management
- Scan invoices to SAP system
- Order office supplies and control costs
- Deal with Access management
- Assure proper office equipment maintenance.
We are looking forward to meeting Candidates who:
- Hold Bachelor or Master degree
- Have at least 1 year of experience in international and dynamic environment
- Have a fluent command of English (C1)
- Have good practical knowledge of MS Excel
- Are open, communicative and customer-oriented
- Able to maintain trusting relationships with stakeholders and colleagues
- Are good at handling email correspondence
- Knowledge of SAP system is a plus.
Our Client offers:
- High level of expertise and many complex and challenging work tasks
- Scandinavian work culture
- A chance to build interesting career path in a successful international company
- An opportunity to travel abroad
- Stable employment contract with attractive benefits.